Our principal aim is to produce new or existing work which high lights women’s lives and stories, whether they are real ones or fictional ones. So if you have an idea or script that you think might fit the bill, please feel free to contact us. The criteria are:
- Main protagonists must be a woman or women – single historical or current figures or groups of women are all acceptable.
- Stories can be fictitious so long as the themes and concerns are directly connected to women’s lives and issues.
- Number of actors from solo (one-woman) shows through to six actors, multiple roleplaying acceptable.
- Stories can include male characters, but the majority of parts must be female.
- Stories with good parts for older actors will be of particular interest.